3 Days, 2 Nights Mara Flying Safari
Masai Mara National Park is known as one of the finest wildlife destinations in the World. There is an excellent chance of seeing the Africa Big Five, cheetah, serval, hyena, bat-eared foxes, black-backed and side-striped jackals, hippo, crocodile, baboons, warthog, topi, eland, Thompson’s gazelle, Grant’s gazelle, impalas, water bucks, oribi, reed-buck, zebra on the Masai Mara Safari.
Superb plains scenery and unmatched safari activities, Masai Mara National Park is considered Kenya’s best park.
Price: Starting from $ per person
- Airport transfers – pick up from Nairobi Hotel to Wilson Airport, Wilson Airport to Nairobi Hotel, return air fare Wilson airport, Masai Mara Game Reserve – Wilson, Airport departure and Government taxes.
- Return Airstrip transfers -Masai Mara airstrip- to the Lodge.
- Full board accommodation at the Lodge/Luxury Tented Camp
- 2 Game drives at Masai Mara Game Reserve per day.
- Soft & alcoholic drinks
- Things of personal nature
- International Airfares, Visa Fees
- Optional activities unless specified as included
- Tips and other gratitude
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES CHARGED EXTRA
1. Hot Air Balloon Ride at $450 per person.
2. Masai Village Visit at $20 per person.
Pick up from your city hotel and transfer to Wilson Airport for flight departing Wilson Airport at 09:15hrs arriving Keekorok Airstrip at 10:00hrs, to be met by the lodge/Tented Camp driver/guide who will transfer you with en-route game drive. Lunch at the lodge/Tented Camp. Afternoon game drive from 15:30hrs to 18:30hrs. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/Luxury Tented Camp
2 game drives per day, early morning game drive before breakfast starting from 06:00hrs to 08:30hrs and the afternoon one from 15:30hrs to 18:30hrs. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/Luxury Tented Camp.
After breakfast, transfer to Mara Airstrip for your return flight to Wilson Airport.